Information We Collect
We may collect various types of information from and about users of our Site, including:
1. Personal Information: Such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline.
2. Usage Information: Including information about how you interact with our Site, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring/exit pages, and the pages you view.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
1. To provide and maintain our Site.
2. To personalize your experience on our Site.
3. To improve our Site and develop new features.
4. To communicate with you, including responding to your inquiries and providing you with updates and information about our products and services.
5. To detect, prevent, and address technical issues and security vulnerabilities.
Sharing of Your Information
We may share your information with third parties under the following circumstances:
1. With service providers who assist us in operating our Site and providing our products and services.
2. With our affiliates and partners for marketing and promotional purposes.
3. With law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities, or other third parties as required by law or to protect our rights or the rights of others.
You can choose not to provide certain information, but this may limit your ability to use certain features of our Site. You can also opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in those communications.
We take reasonable measures to protect the information we collect from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Last Updated: 12/2/24